Published on Fridays, our newsflash reports on the Secretariat’s activities during the week, focusing on policy updates, conferences, press releases and UEAPME meetings and linking to this website or external sources for more information.
We believe that regularly updating all stakeholders on our views and activities allows us to give a better picture of the European craft and SME world that UEAPME represents. We trust you will find it of use, and we encourage you to further distribute our newsflash among your colleagues or direct them to this page for sign-up.
The ten most recent issues of the weekly newsflash (in reverse chronological order) are also available in RSS format.
Latest issue: Issue 379, 24 March 2017
In this issue:
- SMEs profited from EU Integration, but more is needed and possible
- Transfer of business: more awareness raising is needed
- “Tangible goods” proposal: new position sent to IMCO
- SMEs should have control about their credit information
- First annual conference on Regulatory Scrutiny in the EU
- Can CCCTB reduce tax barriers for SMEs?
Issue 378, 17 March 2017 (PDF - 257.1 kb)
Issue 377, 10 March 2017 (PDF - 297.8 kb)
Issue 376, 3 March 2017 (PDF - 373.8 kb)
Issue 375, 24 February 2017 (PDF - 367.9 kb)
Issue 374, 17 February 2017 (PDF - 256.9 kb)
Issue 373, 10 February 2017 (PDF - 291 kb)
Issue 372, 3 February 2017 (PDF - 258.6 kb)
Issue 371, 27 January 2017 (PDF - 263 kb)
Issue 370, 20 January 2017 (PDF - 251.7 kb)
Issue 369, 13 January 2017 (PDF - 251.3 kb)